[Namron] happy b-day to me!

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 21:05:57 PDT 2004

I coulda sworn your birthday was the second... Or have we been celebrating late for all these years? :)

Either way, happy birthday, Kylie Wylie.

Rose

DEAJAVU at aol.com wrote:
just so that everyone knows, today is my 21st b-day! go me! kylie
--
Kyna Terricsdottir
Namron, Ansteorra
deajavu at aol.com

WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL*

*Not available to  all residents. Offer may vary in some areas. Other
restrictions may apply.  See Congressional Records, Florida voter
registration procedures, and Office of Homeland Security for details...
http://mail.yahoo.com