[Namron] Protectorate and booze

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 19:22:03 PDT 2004

Please keep in mind that this is second-hand...

Duncan got permission to fire on the range but not in camp. He didn't get to fire in the range due to timing issues, LOL, so he fired a small one in camp. Someone was cutting through camp, came close enough to be scared out of his wits, and Duncan was reprimanded for firing in camp. This time he's making sure he has permission far, far ahead of time, which is what that letter was about...

And I hope he's not involving booze and cannons... LOLOLOLOL

Matthias the Brewer <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net> wrote:
Bub-ster,

I got the same email. And I think I even saw one of those cannons. But I
don't have any idea what it was about either. Let me know if you get some
of the story.

Matthias