[Namron] Thank ewe's errr you

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 20:03:08 PDT 2004

Now Matthias, Dear Matthias, Sweet, loving, caring Matthias -
You were the one that said retribution would be swift and when I would least expect it... Just making sure that it is worth your wile! Ahhhhhhhhh  I am trying every thing I know to find you the woman of your dreams. It is my goal to make sure that you have the woman that will  not only make all your dreams come true....  Believe me finding you a woman is much easier then finding one for Ace! ( even the plastic ones run in horror!)
Seriously Matt, in all good fun... if we didn't tease you, you wouldn't know we love you.
Now back to our regularly scheduled programs.... heheeh
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

Matthias the Brewer <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net> wrote:
Susannah,

I hope I never see her again.  I like small women, but she is plain ridiculous (about 3" tall).  Not into green skin, or pig noses either.

By the way, I think you've run this joke about into the ground.  And if you don't think so, maybe I need to run YOU into the ground.

Matthias the Brewer