[Namron] Re: Wormy

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Mon Oct 11 21:09:16 PDT 2004

Thanks for the up date
Grimmie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nancy Starkey
  To: namron at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 1:35 PM
  Subject: [Namron] Re: Wormy

  This information was on the Elfsea List and was posted by Baron Armand. It is dated 10/10 16:32

  "Lady Eleanor O'Rourke <snip> reconfirmed that Wormy continues to show some small signs of improvement. His doctors have mostly closed up his chest and that his eyes have been open some and he is trying to track movement within his room. When told to behave for his nurses, he responded with a few eyebrow wiggles. :-)  A good sign that his sense of humor is healthy. Visitors are still restricted, but information will continue from Lady Eleanor and Mistress Rosalia and others. We continue to offer our support and wish Wormy a speedy & thorough recovery, and comfort for his family and loved ones."

  Rose Macmora
  http://mail.yahoo.com