[Namron] Firing Canons for Kids....

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Wed Oct 13 06:40:18 PDT 2004

While a display/demonstration of Pirates sounds fascinating, especially
if you can get permission to fire the cannons, I wonder what connection
it would have with Knights for the library summer program?  A pirate
activity would be fine for attention, but doesn't sound to me like it
would fit this theme.  We could probably get a display of armor/weapons,
etc. for this topic, with a fighting and costume demonstration, and
maybe do the Pirate/Privateer activities for another time.  This is just
a suggestion, and my own thoughts on the topic.  We've got some time to
plan before next summer.

Annabelle