[Namron] Recent List Fun

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Oct 14 12:03:28 PDT 2004

Hmm Grimmie in a G String.. if he was to wear one he wouldnt be Grinning for long lol.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Who is described as "Chaotic with a touch of Lemon"
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.