[Namron] More productive....

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Oct 14 15:13:26 PDT 2004

Nay our car was totaled right before protectorate and we were able to borrow
my dads truck but alas we wont be able to for Samheins. Would have loved to
have been there though.. and you know your CABIN was next door to mine you
could have came by lol only 16 bottles were drank... dunno if that bespeaks
the potency of my brew or that no one really liked it until they were
already on their way to drunk lol. We are kinda stuck until the insurance
company provides me with my handicapped accessible van (which is a good
thing then I will have my power chair and wont have to depend upon people to
push me around lol).

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.