[Namron] Recent List Fun

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 15:25:16 PDT 2004

With or Without sheep attached.roflmaoastc (Scaring The Cat )
 Cassie

"R. Welch" <rose_welch at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey! Let's start making SCA Guy sized G-strings in period material... You know, so their G-strings and kilts can match... Bet we can sell 'em for five bucks a pop and make a killing...

LOL J/K

Susan Campbell <arspudsmom at yahoo.com> wrote:
well you know,we could have said HE Andreas in a g - string......
Ldy Susannah

Grimmie <ldgrimhun at cox.net> wrote:
HAY WAIT A MINUTE HOW did I get in this?
ROFLMAO!!!
Grimmie