[Namron] More productive....

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Oct 14 21:24:29 PDT 2004

Hmm since this power chair will do 20 mph with me in it I was thinking of
trying ring jousting from it lol. My first project will be to make a trailer
for the chair that will haul my icechest so I don't have to make trips for
drinks lol.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.