[Namron] Grumbles anyone ever seen a sitemap for gulfwars?

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Oct 15 07:28:30 PDT 2004

A map of the site itself. I know pretty much stays the same but I would like
something as a directional aid etc to put in the folder. Since a group of us
are preparing to go lol.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.