[Namron] The everygrowing barony

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sat Oct 16 14:55:37 PDT 2004

Congrats GRANDPA :)
( knows better than say something like that to Meleah.....)

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.