[Namron] Ian back in hospital

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 20:42:22 PDT 2004

I really have no idea what happened.I've gotten all my info second hand so far but suspect he most likely overdid it cleaning up site this afternoon since it occured after 3 this afternoon.Since we don"t have a phone I have no way to talk to him myself.The closest I get is IM'Ing with someone who has him on the phone.That MAY occur tomorrow if luck is with me.Antonio & Braden are in the city and he will call Antonio
 The only thing that anyone can really do for me is to forgive if I start to rant or take anything to prsonally like I did earlier this week.
 I am to start a new job this week and it's gonna make it a little rough if I am worring about him and the small & learning how to do this new job.
 Cassie

Tonya Seilhan <imbri4 at lycos.com> wrote:
OUCH! Sorry to hear this.. did he end up doing too much this weekend???
If there is ANYTHING I can do, let me know.

Hugs!
Elizabeth