[Namron] Rivers Run Battle for the Runnen

Morgana Vandya morgana_vandya at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 16:36:41 PDT 2004

Greetings

The event this weekend was small in numbers but very big in champions. The battles and the competition for the Premier Champions was fierce but the winners were:

Johann of Wolfstar-Defender of the Runnen-Chivalric
Jacob van Rumestat-Defender of the Heirs-Stick Animal Joust
Lady Bella O'Rouke-Voice of the RiverBardic
KAS-Ottokar Luther Von Holstien-Spear of the Runnen
Archery-Gunnar (Sorry, I didn't get his last name!)-Bow of the Runnen
A & S-HL Isaac Bane-Band of the Runnen

Sirocco of Wolfstar won the Rapier Prize Tourny.

I would also like to thank the wonderful people who judged the A&S and Bardic Competitions.  I know it was not an easy choice. Lady Claryce judged the A&S Competition. HL Rhiannon Redwolf, HL Uriah of Wolfstar and Lord Dane were gracious enough to judge the Bardic Competition. I know this could not have been an easy task.

Great big thank you and congradulations also go to Lord Ian McCallum for a most excellent feast. Thanks also to all who pitched in to help Lord Ian so he would not overdo. I do hope he is back home with family and friends real soon. (Cassie, you should be proud. He did great!)

Thank you to our wonderful and supportive Barony. We could not have done nearly so well without their faith in us and their help.

I do hope to see all of our Champions next year.

Your In Service to the Dream,
Lady Morgana Vandya, Autocrat
Battle for the Runnen
Incipient Canton of Rivers Run
Barony of Wiesenfeuer

It's 'Keltic,' not 'Seltic', dammit! The Celtics (with an 's' sound at the front) are a basketball team.