[Namron] Attitude adjustments??

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 17:24:52 PDT 2004

Now Now remember all offers to Ldy Elizabeth must pass FQC ( Family Quality Controll, IE See Momma Kathy or myself to have the quantity, err huuumm whats that word, QUALITY!! ya thats it) Nice to see the family on the soap box! YESS!!!!
Ldy Susannah

Tonya Seilhan <imbri4 at lycos.com> wrote:
Unfortunately I'm trapped. :( The big blue dragon has died. We think/hope it's the oil pump. Unless we find a way to get that repaired, Samhain is just a wee bit too far for me to walk so I'm stuck at home jealous of everyone who will get to go.. sigh

Hugs!
Elizabeth