[Namron] Rivers Run Battle for the Runnen

Morgana Vandya morgana_vandya at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 20:40:16 PDT 2004

Yes,
That's him! I found his full name after I posted. Sorry for the phoobar. He did make all of us proud too.

Kevin Valliquette <Grimolfr at gmail.com> wrote:
Morgana, that would be Lord Gunnar Thordarson, Chieftain of
Gunnarsstead. We're very proud. ;)

Grímólfr

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:36:41 -0700 (PDT), Morgana Vandya
wrote:

> Archery-Gunnar (Sorry, I didn't get his last name!)-Bow of the Runnen

It's 'Keltic,' not 'Seltic', dammit! The Celtics (with an 's' sound at the front) are a basketball team.