[Namron] Tablero

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 21:32:59 PDT 2004

It's gonna be a while before I can get to Paden to get some of the stuff I have.I have a small table saw with a grindstone and polishing wheel I need to get too.After we settle my mom's estate I will get my trailer relocated in OKC and purchase a shed to put it in.Then Have fun hauling all that stone.I have a rather large pile of Howlite,several large pieces of Verte Antique,A full cigar box of Tiger Eye Slabs  mostly quarter or half inch.and several cigar boxes of misc. stones and petrified woods.It's been 16 years since I've been able to play with any of it.I can hardly wait to get my hands back on it.
 My cousin in law also has a combination saw , sphere maker that used to belong to my grandmother.Wish I had it too.
 Cassie

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
Aye but I need replace the blade. I buy my soapstone already slabbed in 2 inch thick pieces. Lemme try to get a blade sometime next week and we will talk turkey lol

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.