[Namron] Attitude adjustments??

Tonya Seilhan imbri4 at lycos.com
Tue Oct 19 15:00:13 PDT 2004

I know THAT feeling. :)   I generally do the same... hehehe just ask around and you'll hear of SEVERAL folks who hit my cabin for fried chicken at the last mead bee wars.. hehehe  Event before that, we were doing hobos... basically foil wrapped whatevers thrown on my portable charcoal grill that I brought.. Never the same thing twice. :)

Hugs!
Elizabeth