[Namron] A very Foul thing indeed...

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Tue Oct 19 20:27:16 PDT 2004

You may know who they are, but I sure don't.  I have no idea what crusade
you're talking about.   This public email list is NOT the place for this.
Go to the offending parties directly and if that doesn't work, talk to your
seneschal.  Corpora actually has an appendix that describes how to deal with
this type of issue, and you can find it on page 38 of the Organizational
Handbook pdf at http://www.sca.org/docs/govdocs.pdf.

Duncan, I'm picking on you because you brought it to the list.  Please feel
free to pick on me if its necessary  sometime.

The same section of Corpora applies to whomever has any problem with Duncan,
his crew, or anything else that happens in the SCA.

-Muriel