[Namron] Middle Eastern Dance Class Starting

Katie A Mosely kawhispers at juno.com
Wed Oct 20 06:24:41 PDT 2004

WOOOHOOOOO!
Katyana

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 22:07:17 -0500 "Claryce Orfevre" <claryce at cox.net>
writes:
Greetings, etc.

I am starting up my Middle-Eastern Dance class again by popular demand.
For at least the first several months I will be teaching basic dance, but
all levels are welcome.

Class will be at our house, 510 Hanging Elm in Norman, on Monday nights
from 7 pm to 8pm.
The class is free.

Just wear comfortable clothes that you can move in.  Bring a long scarf
if you have one.  (No dance belts, please, they are distracting at the
beginning levels).

If you have any questions, email me at claryce at cox.net or call at
405-447-2661, no calls after 10pm.

Feel free to forward this information to anyone who might not be on the
Namron or Wiesenfeuer lists that would be interested.

Claryce