[Namron] Speaking on general issues...

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 14:02:08 PDT 2004

1. Well, then call me the nieve newbie and serve me up some pie cuz I'm determined to get along with most people...That's just part of my odd personality

2. Tolerant of peoples odd personalities has nothing to do with people who break laws and molest children. Remember, mundanely I'm the wife of a cop..I have ZERO tolerance for those who harm others.

3. I haven't been around long enough to put everyone's names to everyone's faces so I'm pretty sure I'm not part of a group other than the Barony at Large.

4.  I will always have faith and remain hopeful that people can rise above petty differances and get along.

Long live the PIE!

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.