[Namron] The Black Death: the Plague of Politics

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Oct 21 14:39:37 PDT 2004

Swill like?? ye must be confusing my god sent stuff with your pickle barrel
residue. Nay I will crush your toes with my Chairiot. Don't make me stick
you in the stocks... then the ladies wont have problem putting a corset on
ye... and then I will allow them to LAY ON with my chain maile coated
paddle.... :) muhahahahahahah. Hmm mayhaps ye need stay in from the sun or
stop being hit upon the head that much for confusing my good mead with
yours.... anyone know a good Chirurgeon?
Ahh my wife says its your age.... and is scolding me for being so mean to an
ELDER.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.