[Namron] Barat is in the Hospital

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 15:00:35 PDT 2004

What...?!?!?!?!?

I mean, I don't know this Barat person but apparently he controls the Universe with it!!

If he doesn't have it then WHO'S FLYING THIS AIRPLANE, ANYWAY!!!!!?????

I know where my towel is!!

Oh, by the way... I mean Black Death thongs to be marketed with the chain mail G-strings, not Black Death things... :)

William Herron <fitzbubba at gmail.com> wrote:
Is it just a coincidence that the hospital he's staying at has a
wonderful penile implant program?

(And while you're pondering that, you can also ask...how did Bubba know that?)

Care,
Bubba

WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL*

*Not available to  all residents. Offer may vary in some areas. Other
restrictions may apply.  See Congressional Records, Florida voter
registration procedures, and Office of Homeland Security for details...