[Namron] Re: The Black Death... (*long*)

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at charter.net
Thu Oct 21 17:17:21 PDT 2004

Also... If you are going to treat ME and MY CREW this way concerning piracy
and privateers, you had BETTER be equal. There are other pirates in your
waters besides me... Pirates tha have been here for years and inspired me in
some way or another.

Vikings are pirates too... remember that. They're the most famous pirates,
but you don't treat THEIR personnas like they are murderers and thieves...
what exactly would you call a viking raid?

We don't want to emulate murderers, thieves and cutthroats... RIGHT. That's
why we have wars, where we go on the field and kill everyone else... that's
why we have "banner raids" at some events, where the goal is to steal the
other banners without yours getting stolen. get your arguments straight
before throwing them so casually at me.