[Namron] The Black Death: the Plague of Politics

matthiasthebrewer at cox.net matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Thu Oct 21 19:31:19 PDT 2004

There was some talk about having a Quest at Beltane.

I can only imagine that a Quest is a sort of Scavanger Hunt, with activities and clues.

If anyone knows what a real Quest is (in SCA terms), please give me a call.

Also, I'd like the Beltane-o-crat(s) to consider allowing a Quest (which I am considering organizing).  This means Donnchadh-e-Doo, and Muriel-e-Poo.

I've got several ideas on "stations", and am open to ideas for more.

Would the general public/populace of Namron participate in a Quest?

Thoughts anyone?

Should I do this?
Should I just shut up and go back to brewing beer?

Matthias