[Namron] Re: The Black Death... (*long*)

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 23:20:42 PDT 2004

I recently met this girl... She was friends with alot of my friends within the SCA... I really liked her at first... But she was always bitchin and gossiping about something or someone. I really didn't like what she had to say. So you know what I did? I stopped talking to her.

The funny thing is that there's a different chick that doesn't talk to me for the same reason.

We all have a different idea of what the dream is. We all have a different idea of what gossip is. I think the best we can do is try and find people who are similiar enough to us to not cause fights. Sometimes this doesn't work. When this happens, we should go eat pie. The pie will help keep us from opening our mouths and censoring other people no matter how much you want to shake some darn sense and/or respect into them.

As for the two people mentioned above and myself... We still see each other quite a bit as we have many, many, many mutual friends. We don't fight or glare or anything else. We simply don't agree.

To me, it's that easy.

The again, maybe I'm just lucky.

WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL*

*Not available to  all residents. Offer may vary in some areas. Other
restrictions may apply.  See Congressional Records, Florida voter
registration procedures, and Office of Homeland Security for details...