[Namron] Newbies and Hospitaler

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Oct 22 10:29:08 PDT 2004

Isobel ye will find no better a group in the sca than Namron. I understand
your problems with brining your Service Dog to places and have been afraid
to bring mine to events yet but will have to soon. Hun look me up at almost
any Namron event. I am I think only the 2nd person in a  wheelchair
participating in Namron events regularly. I am a brewer and vintner and a
smith as a hobby. All are welcome in my camp This last event  (protectorate)
was the first event that the roving bards didn't just stop at my camp in
years lol.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.