[Namron] Blood of Heroes Event in Calontir

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:16:35 PDT 2004

ahhhhhh,,,blood of heroes,,,,,,,,,brings back memories of when i was on the
grimfells team(about 10 years ago).and i remember certain kings/dukes who
were just men-at-arms in my day,,sheridan and joseph-angus,,lol....what a
great game and never have grimfellians been faulted on their
hospitality.great bunch of folks there..
                                   Lord Halldor the Mad Jester