[Namron] Inkle Looming

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Mon Oct 25 10:52:46 PDT 2004

Genevieve,
Thank you very much for the compliment of remembering my teaching.  It
is a lot of fun choosing colors and patterns.

I will add you to my list of interested people, and will let you know
when we get a class on card weaving set up.  You might also check into
some of the on-line links I sent, or let me know if you need them
re-sent.  There seems to be more information available on card weaving
than inkle weaving on-line, oddly enough.

Annabelle