[Namron] SCA Survey... PLEASE HELP!

cgehringer cgehringer at astec-inc.org
Tue Oct 26 09:05:23 PDT 2004

Cera,

If you are doing research, the Library and Honors Program offices at the
University of Tulsa should have copies of a senior honors thesis entitled, "A
Sociological Survey of the Society for Creative Anachronism" by Christopher
Gehringer, circa 1989/1990.  I do not know if the information within would be
useful or not, but it was a national survey and as I understand it, the there
was enough responce to make the information contained within statistically
valid. Inter-Library loan may be the best way to go if you don't want to make
the drive.

Respectfully,

Chris Gehringer

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 06:42:36 -0700 (PDT), Cera wrote