[Namron] Barat ~ MY first friend...need info.

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Wed Oct 27 15:57:00 PDT 2004

Beware All.

I stopped to see Barat at Southwest in room 1028.  He is truly fearsome in
the ugliness of his left foot.  He showed me the aforementioned limb, and it
was truly a nasty vile sight.

And even worse, he told me that before went to the hospital, he stopped to
take pictures of his even worse looking foot.

If HL Barat offers to show you his foot pictures, RUN!!!!!