[Namron] Information on Thomas Quilliam

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 09:49:48 PDT 2004

Greetings,
    This e-mail is being sent otu to let everyone know what is going on. I
got a call earlier today from Marion (Thomas's Wife). He had been taken to
Baptist Hospital. The information I have at hand is as follows.

Thomas has apprently had something happen with the lower part of his heart.
He is currently in stable condition and beoing taken care of at the
hospital. I hav been told that they are planning on doing a heart Cath
sometime soon to see if there is any serious damage, etc. Thomas (and
Marion) will not be at the Baronial event this weekend due to this
situation.

This will require someone else to run the archery competitions and perhaps
help out with the waterbearer duties. Meadhbh and I are cancelling our trip
to Gothic Wars to stay here and try to help out the Barony and our friends
as much as possible.

I will post more information when I get it. Until then, please keep Thomas,
his wife, and their two girls in your thoughts and prayers.

In Service,
HL Aldric de Kerr