[Namron] Fwd: [Wiesenfeuer] Droen's party

Heather L. Hawkins wolfieheather at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 06:59:43 PDT 2004

Debbie Johnson <johnsonds at earthlink.net> wrote:To: ,
,

From: "Debbie Johnson"
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:24:43 -0500
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] Droen's party

Greetings,
As many of you may have heard, our wonderful Lady Droen O'Rouck is leaving us.  She has been accepted as a student at Berkeley University, in California.  So she must head West to begin her studies there.  Additionally, she will bring the Anstorran way of doing things to the West when gets there.

That being said, there will be a going away party Thursday night, September 9th, at the Wiesenfeuer Bardic Guild meeting at Bear & Aislinn's house. The address is 5513 Chad Road in Del City. Go to SE 54th Street and South Sunnylane. Turn West & go to Chad. Turn South and they are the 4th house. Lord Bear's banner will be hung in the yard.
So everyone come and say farewell to Lady Droen.  And perhaps we can enjoy and bit of singing and story telling also.

Yours in Service,
Marion Mackenzy
johnsonds at earthlink.net
johnsonds at hotmail.com