[Namron] Care packages

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Wed Sep 8 23:36:37 PDT 2004

For those of you wishing to help with this endeavor, I have news from Lord
Liam Devlin. He has approx 180 soldiers in his unit who will be sharing the
bounty we send. I would like to see the first package leave here by the end
of this month. Please bring anything you have to contribute to the populace
meeting on Sept. 21st and we'll see about getting it boxed and sent.
    Nothing would please me more than filling the back of my van to the roof
with your largesse. Rolls of toilet paper and paper towels have been
requested to pad the boxes. From what I understand these are luxury items
and in great demand.
    If you are unsure what to contribute, please check this website for a
list of helpful and requested items.

www.anysoldier.us

Remember, you don't have to break the bank to help. Small items like
chapstick, baby wipes, travel sized toiletry items, playing cards, books
you've already read, etc. will be a great help and truly appreciated.

There has also been a specific request for Oreos and choc. chip cookies.
It's my understanding chocolate will not tolerate the heat there at all, but
Oreos should be ok. So, I challenge every family group in the Barony to
bring at least one package of any flavor Oreos to pop meeting. I double dog
dare ya!

Maleah