[Namron] RE: [wolfstar] Bells

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 07:02:12 PDT 2004

For  whom does the bell toll, it tolls for Wormy.

Pooky - not back online, just checking in.

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement. "I approve this message".