[Namron] Beads

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Sep 1 17:42:57 PDT 2004

Once upon a time a Evil Lady who shall remain nameless *Cough-Maleah* said
that there were people there who traded and loved beads and etc. Mayhaps
some of these people can make it by my encampment at Protectorate.  Muhahaha
I will not say these are attractive beads.. for I don't like to lie lol
There are some down right UGLY beads in my trade bag.. which I think weighs
about 6 pounds or so lol,

The Attractive Yard Gnome!
Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.