[Namron] Fw: [Wiesenfeuer] Update on Thomas Quilliam

Debbie Johnson johnsonds at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 13:53:19 PDT 2004

Forwarded by request.
Marion
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Johnson
To: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com ; Rumil Fletcher ; Clann_Lochlan at yahoogroups.com ; Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 11:15 AM
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] Update on Thomas Quilliam

Greetings to all.

     This is a very broad band update to cover everybody quickly. Today is Monday Sep 6 and I am writing this at about11:00am.  In short I will answer the most asked questions.

I am doing quite well now.
Yes, I had a heart attack on friday morning.
I am now out of the hospital and got a full night's sleep at home.
I did make it out to tbe Baronial on Sunday for a little while after I was released. Yes, the doctor said okay.
Queen's Champion is a maybe, Moonschadowe is a for sure still, I hope to be shooting some by then, we will see what the Doc says.
Yes, Marion went to the Baronial, after my surgeries were done.  No reason to sit and watch me watch TV.  She needed to get busy and not think so much.  I thank all those that supported her this weekend, in some ways I think it was harder on her than on me.
I would like to say THANK YOU to all that stepped up to help fill in for me at Baronial.  It was told to me it took 8 people to fill in during my absence, but that is not the amazing part, the amazing part is there were 8 people ready and able to step in an take care of things when the need arose.  Ain't the SCA a great place to play!!!

Many Thanks
Aim, Shoot and Be Merry,
Thomas Quilliam
Tom Johnson