[Namron] Strafford Demo?

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Tue Sep 7 12:36:56 PDT 2004

I'm sorry, but this response doesn't help those who weren't there last
year, or who don't remember where it was.  About all I remember is that
is was on a Saturday, in Stratford, OK.  I don't remember how to get to
wherever it is, or what time it starts.  This year it's supposed to be
Friday, also, but I don't know if daytime or evening.  We've been a lot
of places in the last year.

Also, Sammarah had said something about a discount on admission for
those in garb.  Do we have to pay an admission fee to do the demo?

Annabelle