[Namron] Moving Revel

Jenniffer Gannon celticspoon at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 9 14:41:35 PDT 2004

Well you are right. Garb is optional. Did not really think about it. Last moving revel we had i think most of us were in garb, i really dont remember, Grr i do not like moving.
Thank you
Maura

a a <princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com> wrote:
Well,as I recall from my days in Eldern Hills,a revel
is IN GARB and a party is not.Maybe the baronies up
here don't bother with that distinction.I was in a
hurry when I posted last night and didn't think to
point out the difference.I have a few more questions
I'll get to later off list but that was my main
question.I have a birthday Saturday and was looking
for something special to do so I'm thinking I may want
to join you.
Edward de la Pole

--- Jenniffer Gannon