[Namron] Chivalric Practice

Marc-Antoine de Larue thundergrog at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 21:35:22 PDT 2004

Greetings,

Due to the amount of events in September and October, the chivalric practice for the Barony of Wiesenfeuer will be temporarily suspended for the next two months. Instead, we will be holding our practice on alternating Tuesday and Thursday nights. The practices will begin at 7:00pm. Below is a schedule for September.

Thurs Sept 16
will be held at the home of Don Elric and HL Dominique, 12013 Camelot Dr.

Tues Sept 21
will be held at the home of Lord Ian, 3131 SW 63rd St.

Thurs Sept 30
will be held at the home of Lord Ian, 3131 SW 63rd St.

Anyone who wishes to come out and fight will be more than welcome.

In Service,
Seigneur Marc-Antoine de Larue
Wiesenfeuer Knight Marshal