[Namron] Not a Happy Birthday

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 08:02:41 PDT 2004

- I'm so terribly sorry for your loss.  Please accept
> our condolences and our prayers and have a safe
> journey.

In regards to the journey, Gweneth called and asked if
there was anything she could do.  Mike may be slightly
upset with me for posting this (because he gets this
lits, too), but I love him deeply and hate to see his
hurt, too.

He posted on another list:  Funeral next Wednesday. I
can't go; I just can't do funerals any more. But I
have to.

I hate to see Mike hurting this way and the last
funeral he attended was that of his father.  He really
doesn't want to go, but will do so out of his love for
me.  If someone really wants to help, what I need is
someone to drive with me (as my back won't let me make
the trip alone) so Mike doesn't have to.  He has had
enough sacrifices in his life, too, and if I could
give him this gift right now, it would be a treasured
one.

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde married to a Laurel (Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay)

Mundanes:  Mike and Melody Andrews