[Namron] Re: skarrgard demo directions

Amanda Townsley westerdayaddams at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 11:37:04 PDT 2004

take your best route to shawnee-kickapoo st (exit 185 on I-40)...

take kickapoo to highland and turn east, go to broadway st and the park is on the corner.... parking is around the circumference and the closest parking to the middle of the park is the board of education bldg on union st behind the courthouse (red brick bldg just south of the tennis courts in the park)

to salerna and bradleys if you wanna come to the after-party:

  take kickapoo north to benedict st (catholic church on corner) turn left (west) up benedict and go to leo st (you will do under some bridges) at leo st turn right (north) and we are the yellow house with the chain link fence....

hope to see everyone there--- i will be in the park at 7 fri night and am not leaving until after cleanup saturday...

in service

-Salerna

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow,
   Learn as if you are going to live forever."
                                                     -Ghandi