[Namron] Ok on a lighter note....OT.. really ot

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 21:37:27 PDT 2004

Now Donnachadh -
You know we only pick on you because we love you.... :) Besides we have  thought of all the names to call Ace, Haldor, and Willy. Again, WE ALL NEED TO LIGHTEN UP OUT THERE!!!! Roses are red, Voilets are blue, What makes us the best Barony??? You, you and YOU!! ( And now you see why I have never had aspirations of being a bard. Now feeding the bard, thats another story. What do you serve with bard.. mead? red wine? Chablis?)
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

Donnchadh <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:
> and what happened to the days when we were figuring out really cool names to call duncan..... you know like my little chunky monkey funky dunkie.... :)

I can only assume that you stopped because duncan might not actually like being called "chunky monkey funky dunkie" or any of the other completely hilarious forms.

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair