[Namron] Re: Skarrgard Demo and a Thank You

Eithne MacEwan raviachekov at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 21:18:16 PDT 2004

First off, I want to say how much fun the demo was! Thanks to all who gave their hard work and time to making it possible! It was really good to see my Skarrgardian family again!

I want to give an extra special thanks to both Selerna and Halldor. Selerna for hosting the post-demo reville at her house. That was a lot of fun for those of you who missed it. The other thanks is to Halldor on behalf of the Student Group for allowing us to camp-out on his property Saturday evening.

Thanks again everyone!

Eithne MacEwan of Skarrgard