[Namron] King Arthur Faire (the official notice)

matt gelm viking_axeman at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 18:02:56 PDT 2004

Greetings to all,

Ive been out at the King Arthur Fire this week working on our SCA area of it. Ive talked personaly to the owner yesterday. The SCA cost is FREE to all that come to fight and demonstrate. 1/2 price if you dont and have a SCA membership card. Otherwise its $6 for adults and $4 for 6-12 and 5 and under free. Ara and I are cooking a big batch of soup for us. So come and fight, come and show what we do, and maybe we'll recruit some more.

Jolgeirr hinn Bjallaskeifa af Skarrgard