[Namron] Fw: [Ansteorra] Wormy - Update 9/29 8:30 pm

Claryce Orfevre claryce at cox.net
Wed Sep 29 19:48:43 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Monica Riney
To: bards at ansteorra.org ; ansteorra-chirurgeon at ansteorra.org ; elfsea at ansteorra.org ; ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 8:41 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Wormy - Update 9/29 8:30 pm

Greetings to everyone.

Eleanor and I have just returned from the hospital.  We took up the sheets
that everyone signed this past weekend with all the wishes.

Wormy continues to be critical, but in stable condition.  Visitation is
still limited to family during this time.

Many of you have asked for an address to send stuff for Worm.  You may send
stuff to either Eleanor or myself and we will deliver it to Worm's mother.

Ron Wurm
C/O Monica Riney
504 B Oakwood Ln
Arlington, Texas 76012