[Namron] Brewing

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Sep 5 23:06:49 PDT 2004

Grumbles...
Take notes for me :)
I will be unable to attend as I have court the 8th, 9th, 10th and possibly
the 13th.  All that driveling will wear me out so wont be up to much of
anything. On a side note.. started my blueberry melomel yesterday

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.