[Namron] Brewing

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Mon Sep 6 18:03:01 PDT 2004

It is not made from the nut it is made from the fruit which is called a
apple.

      CASHEW WINE

      METHOD:
      http://www.hotelmopan.com/recipebook.htm
      1. Juice fully ripe cashews.
      2. To each quart of juice add: 4 cups lukewarm water, 1/3 cake yeast
and 1 lb sugar.
      3. Mix yeast with small quantity of sugar and add to liquid.
      4. Place in an earthenware or glass jar.
      5. Cover with a thick cloth and leave for 14 days.
      6. Sweeten to taste (generally 1lb sugar to 2 cups liquid)
      7. Boil in a open container for 15-20 minutes
      8. Cool, bottle and seal.

      The traveling Grimmie
      ps; Wait till I tell you about Scorpion Tequila.