[Namron] Moving Revel

Susan Adkins agnese at oecadvantage.net
Wed Sep 8 05:28:29 PDT 2004

Where are you moving too?  Agnes
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jenniffer Gannon
  To: namron at ansteorra.org ; wolfstar at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 1:41 AM
  Subject: [Namron] Moving Revel

  Greetings unto our friends and family.

  We are having a moving revel this weekend. the 10-11-12. We will be supplying beer and burgures for anyone who is willing to help us move. We need all the help we can get. Please if you can spair some time, we have beer.  We are renting the biggest u-haul they have. So if you don't have a truck don't worry we should have it covered. We live in Del City, at 4513 se 25th st. If you need directions please feel free to call. 405-672-0022 Allon and I are going to start moving the smaller stuff in the morning. so if you get no anser please leave message I will call you back, The new number will be turned on thursday it is .405-277-7743 so feel free to call either number.  If you are planning to help, please email or call so i have an idea of how much booze a! nd food we will need. Crash space/ tent space is avalible. Blah Blah Blah i know i forgott something.

  Yours in Service
  Lord Allon Mc Baine Camber
  Lady Maura Mag Fhionnain
  And family