[Namron] Not a Happy Birthday

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 12:39:27 PDT 2004

on a further note....for what it's worth, I've lost
many a family member on or near my birthday as well.

I lost my favorite Grandfather on my 18th birthday and
burried my mother on my 33rd and within a week of that
had to fly to california for the sudden death in a car
explosion of my sister Victoria.  It is tough, but
life WILL go on and you will be able to face the day
again sooner than you think.

So, if you need someone to talk to who really
understands and has been there, I'm merely a mouse
click away.

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.