[Namron] Ok on a lighter note....OT.. really ot

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 14:51:02 PDT 2004

HEY MATTHIAS......

Found you another prospect for a woman... she is rather short, but has red hair.... and GREAT tracks of land....

and what happened to the days when we were figuring out really cool names to call duncan..... you know like my little chunky monkey funky dunkie.... :)

Every one has been to serious and we all need to have some fun these days.....

Ok that was just my 2 cents.

So how was the Skarrguard Demo... any one play dunk the Haldor?

Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

http://mail.yahoo.com